Thursday, February 25, 2010

Duck and Chicken in a barn.


In order to make this picture i first needed to learn to use the beizer tool which is a tool that allows you to create almost any shape that you want. Onced we have learned how to use the tool a bit we then imported different animals. We got to chose one and then useing the beizer tool we traced the animal. I did a duck and a chicken. Afterewards we added a background in order to make the animals more interesting to look at. I decied to make a barn for I had traced " barn animals". One side of my pciture takes place in a barn the other takes place outside. Using some of the skills I learnt, I also made some eggs and a straw bundle in order to create a better scenary. All in all the main goal was to use the beizer tool to trace animal and then afterwards put it in a picture with a background.

No comments:

Post a Comment