Monday, January 25, 2010

Cartoon Woman


This is a cartoon woman which I made from a youtube video. The aim of doing a cartoon was to see what different tools and things that you can do on Inkscape. Our challenge was to try to copy the youtube video cartoon man and then after we did that we could go on to making it our own person. At first this woman was a man but after I made him I changed him into a woman. Some of the tools I learned to use was the Bezier tool which is a tool to help make a month or a nose. Another tool was the free hand tool which allows you to make shapes or lines. I also learned how to make the cartoon into one picture by using the botten "Intersect" .
All in all I learnt a lot and I believe I can use these skills that I learnt to make many other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment