Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heart

If it is hard to believe or not this heart is made out of four different hearts. The base is a plain black heart. I then copied it and made the second heart a bit smaller then the black one. Afterwards I copied the hearts again and I played with the gradiates. I made one side of the heart yellow and the other see throw. I then did the same with the 4th heart. In order to make the sparkle in the corner I made a little star and then faded it a bit. Afterwards I did the same with the a circle and also faded it a bit. At the end I put it all together. First the black heart, then the red one, and then the first half see through one and then the second half see throw one. I put the sparkle in the corner of the heart and put the circle over the star. we this was a more advanced heart then the ones we did before. It is suppose to give the affect that the heart is standing out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment